Yes. I know. It has been awhile since I lasted posted! I really have no excuses other than I was traveling or my parents were here, but that only accounts for about a week of my absence. Ooops!
Any way, back in April I traveled back to Texas for the first time to surprise my Papa at his 80th birthday party. He had no clue my sister and I were coming. The party was held at small Mexican restaurant in Harlingen and about thirty of his friends were in attendance. My Papa is one amazing man! He is truly unmatched and those that meet him come away saying the same thing. He has the ability to make you feel like you are the most important person in the room and he counts everyone as a friend. He is incredibly giving and takes care of those around him. Because of that, I was so happy to be there for his birthday!
Here are a couple of photos from the big event!
I think he was truly shocked and surprised!
No comments:
Post a Comment